Has anyone gone to the Banamex Bank in Puerta Vallarta to see about getting our money back from Rick Nelson, et.al doing business as Luxury Resorts? Here is the bank info we wired to in CA:

Maria E. Ballin

Acct# 40057398378

Rt# 321171184 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              321171184      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              321171184      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              321171184      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              321171184      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              321171184      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              321171184      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

CITIBANK, N.A.

NAME OF BANK: BANAMEX

Address: Francisco Villa 1300

Las Aralias, Puerto Vallarta, Jal,

48328,Mexico

We've contacted FBI, District ATTys in MA and VA, and FANTA (nelson said they were selling our time shares to Fanta).

We lost our lifes savings!!

Had an Experience with Ultimate Vacation Network?

Comments

I have Rich Nelson phon in Troy Mi.and Anthony garcia, Monica Clark this persons are in ultimate vacation network and premier leisure timeshare sale

i'm currently in mexico, but there's nothing we can do in regards of the bank they wont give you information on top of that THAT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCEL. and they wont provide any contact numbers or anything.

they're now operating in another place for what i found out. and gone from doing related business down here. i heard they moved their operation to canada.