Mission, British Columbia

Ultimate Vacationnetwork.net

3310 w beaver road troy mi.48084

tele 1-248-242-5591

after Our deal to sell timeshare was not able to complete,monies we had paid out for fees ect. On Credit cards,monies went thur this company to intergra asesories merc.puerto Vallarta mexico.

never have been returned to our cards.

calls,to a Mr.Matthew Stevens a purchasing agent of this company.

gives a date to when its to be returned but that date never has come.

can't get them on the phone alway put on hold.then for some reason phone goes dead.

Had an Experience with Ultimate Vacation Network?

Comments

After six years in the online lead generation market at TARGUSinfo, we launched Loud Castle to optimize lead gen programs. Today, our lead management platform manages millions of online leads for lead buyers and sellers on a monthly basis. Not only do lead sellers improve lead transparency, they can score and determine which leads best match each lead buyer.

Mobility Leads

busque en white peges.com a monica clark, steve mathews, anthony garcia y rick o rich nelson.Todos viven alrededor de Troy Mi. ellos son de vacation network y muchas otras companias fraudulentas

shar

has anyone ever heard anything on these people?

My wife and I are now victims of Mecca Management Consultants and Liberty Escrow Services.We gave them monies to complete a timeshare transfer and they defaulted on the contract they fraudulently got us to agree to and sign.

We had so many problems with communication with them that we wondered if this was a scam. The way it appears to us it is a scam, a fraud, a total rip off. We gave them monies to satisfy the contract and what they told us we would receive back from the sale of our timeshare.

We are PISSED with them and don't know what to do.We live in Canada.

CUIDADO... el comentario de jhosua sanchez de que a él si le pagaron es falso, forma parte de la banda de Bill Estrada de INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL EXPERIENCE, si llaman al teléfono que proporciona les contesta la misma grabación de las supuestas oficinas en Mazatlán, Virgina USA, pero él está en Puebla... VAMOS A UNIRNOS PARA QUE NO SIGAN ESTAFANDO

Busca en imégenes de Google a Bill Estrada (Virginia Driver's License), el estafador de INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL EXPERIENCE...ahi encontrarás la identificación que te envía cuando se la pides...

pero *** otro nombre, muy bien maquillada.CUIDADO NO CAIGAN

CUIDADO *** INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL EXPERIENCE...NO EXISTE Y MENOS BILL ESTRADA, AGUAS *** MIRIAM ORTIZ DE MAZATLÁN, SON UNA BOLA DE ESTAFADORES...

CUIDADO NO DEPOSITEN NADA. LOS TIEMPOS COMPARTIDOS NO SE VENDEN ASI Y MENOS EN LOS PRECIOS QUE LES OFRECEN...

ES TENTADOR PERO YA LES MANDÉ UNA ALERTA.LAS AUTORIDADES YA LOS ESTÁN RASTREANDO

Todo coincide...International Travel Experence, Bill Estrada, Virginia, oficinas en Mazatlán, depòsito de $18.500 pesos mexicanos en afianzadora que ya no creo que exista...

y depositar los impuestos para liberar un supuesto cheque de caja de Bank of America, una identificación que es una licencia de conducir que aparece en imágenes de Google pero la mandan *** el nombre de Bill Estrada (busquen licencias de conductor Virginia)...

en fin, cuidado.Lo que no saben es que tengo contactos en el gobierno de Sinaloa, precisamente en Turismo, veremos qué pasa

I have the ID (licence) from Bill Estrada, as I requested both the contract and the ID of the one who will be signing the contract.This person is signing the time-share purchasing proposal as the legal representative of INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL EXPERIENCE ...

I can see a comment above that someone really gets the money, but it seems really weird that the price offered to acquire is more than tripled what really cost me.Any help, comment or suggestion will be much appreciated.

shar
#219469

Its been just about One year since I wrote on this site.and they seem to be still out there using nw company names.How are we going to stop them It seems nothing we have done has helped. anyone have anything to help end them once and for all,,I will not get my money back But I do not want anyone else to lose out..